5/10/12

D.E.S.C.E.N.D.I.N.G

.
.



Desecrate the spirit,embalm the child soul with death,
putrid stench of bile discharge,upon his empty breathe,
leechsucked, cobwebbed veins,blood ruptures out of his head,
rivers of cancer pump through his heart,his inner demon has been fed.

desolate in darkness,look beyond the faltered mask,
servitude in dismal grey,upon the serpents tongue he'll bask.
Black rites,incarnadine,churn the cross in shades of red.
Unholy cherubim beneath the pyre,were wiccan souls are led.


This is my flesh, made foul in sin,eat it and vanquish the light from within.

This is my blood,poisoned in curse,drink it in anguish as demons dispurse.

This is my path,beaten and maimed,follow the teachings that i have proclaimed.

This is my will,it shall be done,onwards the path of damieon.
Serpant of nocturnal restored,nest within the pagan horde
,final gasp of the holy flock,Of Asp and Warlock!.

Spilling forth the chalice,entwined within demonic flood.
Impure legions congregate,conjured vast through satans blood.
Spellcast,blackened death,by the voice of the cosmic drone.
Harbringer of chaos rise,and anoint the figments of his throne.

Council of the fallen,descend from realms upon the earth,
stagnant his disciples,to cull the herd into rebirth.
tongues mute,invitation,led astray through the neithersky,
magistrate,clouds descending,engulfed in proverbs of
his lie.

.
.

7 comments:

Bast said...

Remarkable piece of art, It is so dark but it makes you want to be there and feel it. Because you want to know how this beautiful verse describes evil so well.

Sarah Oh Sarah said...

I am happy that you re-activated your blog account again, Devi.
I miss reading your dark beautiful words.

This one is amazing. I swear if you're not famous in two years then I give up on life. The vision behind your work is a world I've succumbed to,of higher knowledge and dead weathers as cold rain falls.. you always inspire me, my friend.

John Aubuchon said...

Good to see you back, my dear friend.

Great write as always.

Anonymous said...

Yes eat it and vanquish the light from within, amen,lol. there r few words for how much i enjoyed reading this again! Ur words make this black heart throb with jealousy and kindred feelings :}

Groundup said...

So incredibly rich, like the hearts'blood - a blistering evil is divulged - an ominous monolith of a work

J.C said...

One of my favorites poem! Every line, word by word... I love the way you write. So much depth in the vision you create.... I don't know if I could create a painting with depth like this... there wouldn't be enough paint to do it! Love the challenge though to attempt one!

Liyin said...

I can't help but to be entranced by this write. It is playing in my head again as I write. I love your thoughts! Amazing

About Me

My photo
We yearn for some explosive, extraordinary escape from the inescapable and, none forthcoming, we put our faith in an apocalyptic rupture whereby the inevitable is solved by the unbelievable grasshoppers, plagues, composite monsters, angels, blood in industrial quantities, and, in the end, salvation from sin and evil--meaning anxiety, travail, and pain. By defining human suffering in cosmic terms, as part of a cosmic order that contains an issue, catastrophe is dignified, endowed with meaning, and hence made bearable.