3/10/12

THE GATEWAY

.
.


 


we snatch the words from the forgotten tongue, licking the golden orbs
to abound the polytheistic courtship, with singing of poisonous doctrines
the resounding seas from a trumpets cry, brings the tide of Eucharist tome
we take shape of composers, and mute the heavens under binding psalm

we who walk the pyramid's edge, the monument of discernment and fire
our mind columns merge antiquity, eternal fusion with surreal hypothesis
nectar of the spirit spilled and tossed beyond to the quenching of wolves
expanding the wings of malodor, through the veil where black winds blow

spit nocturnal thunder and lash the soul of reptilian shudders
my scars become the gateway, to enter the rites of eliuesis unmasked

armored huntress of velvet souls and lost creations enfolding
you have been summoned where pedestals and nimbus collide

when my initiation has been completed
i command thee, to cure my face
with one gaze, free from wounds
i shall claim my throne in the mist of a sabbatical dawn

.
.

3 comments:

Bast said...

I am so glad you open your blog again. Welcome back my dear friend!

This such immacute write.

I miss your words undulating and dancing through my mind like watching snakes wind themselves among ancient temple stones... the engaging darkness tempered with glints of fantastical and mystical... sparks of light winking with temptation... all so blended and flowing...

Keith said...

What can I say..you are just awesome..you spellbind in only a way that you can. I'm not sure what realm you are from or what plane you inhabit, but I've visited stonehenge many times and driven past it more times than I can count..and you remind me of those ancient monoliths.

Brian said...

Wonderfully composed!!! There was so much esoteric philosophy here, as if liberating an ancient spirit through your 'pen' .............. remarkable, intertwining a profound cryptic web of knowledge............. ritualistic, bringing associations of the Naguals perhaps. This piece is unbelievably complex......a mystical mosaic that awakens the appetite for spiritual knowledge. An amazing write indeed

About Me

My photo
We yearn for some explosive, extraordinary escape from the inescapable and, none forthcoming, we put our faith in an apocalyptic rupture whereby the inevitable is solved by the unbelievable grasshoppers, plagues, composite monsters, angels, blood in industrial quantities, and, in the end, salvation from sin and evil--meaning anxiety, travail, and pain. By defining human suffering in cosmic terms, as part of a cosmic order that contains an issue, catastrophe is dignified, endowed with meaning, and hence made bearable.