7/14/12

THE REASON



You're the reason why I live,
the reason why I can not die.
The reason why every night
I dream of something that has your name,
the reason I can see everything in black and white
except for a blue horizon
You're the reason why am not perfect.
You are for me something without which life can not know.
You're the reason why I have always had only one true desire.

 

You ask me why I am so gentle to you . . . .
I said you are . . . . the even gentlest soul I have ever met.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

very creative and very different. very beautiful poem

About Me

My photo
We yearn for some explosive, extraordinary escape from the inescapable and, none forthcoming, we put our faith in an apocalyptic rupture whereby the inevitable is solved by the unbelievable grasshoppers, plagues, composite monsters, angels, blood in industrial quantities, and, in the end, salvation from sin and evil--meaning anxiety, travail, and pain. By defining human suffering in cosmic terms, as part of a cosmic order that contains an issue, catastrophe is dignified, endowed with meaning, and hence made bearable.