9/25/12

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WILL . . .


Photo By Will Meinhart

 
With heaps of prayers I'm sending you
A birthday wishes
May the road of happiness and more
Which leads you to the stairs of bliss
Make a wish and give it wings
Dreams of bright and beautiful things
Each life you’ve been blessed to touch
 
 
Reminds me to persevere,
If not for your birth day
I wouldn't have someone
who is always there for me,
helping and supporting me
making life easy and peaceful.
 
 
A special way of knowing that someone is always there
A special understanding that has time passed has grown,
And today cherishing all those things been above,
I would love to bring the world to your feet on your Birthday as your present,
but let my wishes suffice with a genuine prayer for your happiness and well
being.
 
 

1 comment:

Will said...

Thank you very much for these beautiful words. I didn't deserve this...
but I appreciate it very much what you have written here for me.

Thank you very much Devi...

About Me

My photo
We yearn for some explosive, extraordinary escape from the inescapable and, none forthcoming, we put our faith in an apocalyptic rupture whereby the inevitable is solved by the unbelievable grasshoppers, plagues, composite monsters, angels, blood in industrial quantities, and, in the end, salvation from sin and evil--meaning anxiety, travail, and pain. By defining human suffering in cosmic terms, as part of a cosmic order that contains an issue, catastrophe is dignified, endowed with meaning, and hence made bearable.