4/24/13

I WISH . . . . .






See what I will do…….
Among the chenille petals in the pimpernel of your love
Let me add my own among them
So that when you caress the chervil bouquet
The chartreuse will break the silence
And then my heart will be one with your estoteric fragrance

This is what I wish…….
In the cosmogony of the numberless stars
I want to be the lantern of ethereal light
The dazzling one among the brightest
So that, in the dance of the festival of lights
My heart will swing with enrapturous delight
And my life will be one, with your intoxicated smile.




No comments:

About Me

My photo
We yearn for some explosive, extraordinary escape from the inescapable and, none forthcoming, we put our faith in an apocalyptic rupture whereby the inevitable is solved by the unbelievable grasshoppers, plagues, composite monsters, angels, blood in industrial quantities, and, in the end, salvation from sin and evil--meaning anxiety, travail, and pain. By defining human suffering in cosmic terms, as part of a cosmic order that contains an issue, catastrophe is dignified, endowed with meaning, and hence made bearable.